Friday 9 November 2007

Scott Hansen influence...


This graphic work was one of the most difficult ones I ever did. Not because of the amount of skill requiered to do it, but because I was struggling with the lack of imagination, and there was always that feeling of something was missing... but I manage to finish!!!! In this poster you can find some influencies of Scott Hansen. He is one of my favourite graphic designers, and he is a massive influence on my work!!! I always try not to "imitate" his graphic style, but this time, I admit, I've used a similar frame as Hansen uses on his works.
But I try to use other tecnics as well...my main objective with this work was to creat a "feeling" of 3 dimensions, that's why I've used the squares with images in different plans...Enjoy!!

Comments on "Scott Hansen influence..."

 

post a comment